Reaction score
my mom sent me an iphone 4s from the usa
im in israel
i inert our sim there is a signal but with meessage
activate
and sim is not support it
but there is signal

is there is a hope that i can unlock it with turbo sim or jailbreak

There's no Jailbreak currently available for the 4S. I'm not certain about the Gevey Sim either.

when it will be avaiable?
is there a hope?

Available? Not sure... hopefully the Jailbreak that has been developed by pod2g, that works w/ 5.0 & 5.0.1, on iPhone 4 and earlier devices will work w/ the 4S. And of course there's hope... there's always hope. :)Also... welcome to iPF.net Nataly!!

sorry because im asking toot many questions
but i activat it my iphone using itunes and my iphone run the ios 5.1
will the new jailbreak work on my iphone

and does jailbreak delete all of my app and music

Last edited:
Don't be sorry... that's why we're here, to answer questions. :)Not to be rude, but I doubt you're 4S is running on iOS 5.1. 5.1 is in beta 2 testing right now w/ developers. More than likely you're on 5.0.1. To answer the question about the Jailbreak working on your device... no one knows yet. Stay tuned here at iPF.net... it will be plastered all over the place when and if it's going to work w/ the 4S. :)

Hello, please am facing a problem and i need your help.
well yesterday i've updated the software of my iphone 4 with a turbo sim to a software for the 4s. the newest version.
my iphone is even not running to the main menu. on the screen appears " Only compatible SIM cards from a supported carrier may be used to activate iphone. please insert the SIM card that came with your iphone or visit a supported carrier's store to receive a replacement SIM card"
first, can i just activate the iphone so it run to the menu ?? since its stuck with this msg i can do nothing !!!
second, is it turbo sim available for the new software ???
third, can i get back to the old software of the ihpone 4 ??
Please i neeed ur help ASAP.
Thank You

Shalom. Currently there is no jailbreak or unlock for the iPhone4S. However, a jailbreak is being worked on and close to being finished by pod2g and MuscleNerd announced a while ago that he has been making process on an unlock for the iPhone4S as well, although it will probably be a while before the unlock is complete.

hello, any news about the turbo sim for the iso5 or 4s software please any help

is there anyother way so i can return my software of the iphone 4 ??
coz my iphone is 4 put i upgrade its software to 4s thats it ! but still not working any other solution instead of waiting for the 4s turbo sim ??

No unlock for iPhone 4s yet
But here's a image/ tweet from Musclenerd

$image-265460535.jpg

is there anyother way so i can return my software of the iphone 4 ??
coz my iphone is 4 put i upgrade its software to 4s thats it ! but still not working any other solution instead of waiting for the 4s turbo sim ??

There's no way to restore an iPhone4 firmware on an iPhone4S or vice versa.

any news about turbo sim for iso 5 software ???