What's new

Can i still jailbreak i.o.s 6.1.2?

london29

Reaction score
Hi. I have an iPhone 4s currently jail broken on i.o.s 5.1.1. Apple are now signing i.o.s 6.1.3. Is there anyway I can still update to i.o.s 6.1.2 and then perform an evasion jailbreak or have I missed my chance ? Thanks

As long as your device is on iOS 6.1.2 you can jailbreak. Jailbreaking is reliant on the iOS that's currently on your device, and has nothing to do with whether or not Apple is still signing the iOS.

They are still signing 6.1.2 so if your going to do it, then I suggest you do it right now. I believe after 24 hours Apple may no longer sign for 6.1.2. I verified with redsn0w that the appticket signing is still valid at this time.

Restore in DFU mode and make sure you have the Apple Official Firmware for 6.1.2 located in this section of the forum.

Unfortunately, Apple is getting VERY QUICK at closing the signing windows when releasing a new iOS version. 😔

IIRC the 6.1.1 window closed within something like 2 hours of the 6.1.2 release. At least this time we had about half a day's time