What's new

Can I block calls & texts from iphone 3gs, please?

scrabble

Reaction score
I have had an iphone 3gs from AT&T since May 2011 (not jailbroken). I gave my number out to someone and it turned out to be a mistake as I am now getting unwanted texts and I believe eventually I will be getting unwanted calls. Anyway to block this person's number, please?

Thank you. I contacted AT&T and I was told that I can purchase "Smart Limits Feature" for a charge of $4.99 monthly to block unwanted texts and calls.

Or you could of jailbroken your iPhone and download blacklist from cydia.... For free.

Last edited by a moderator:
iPhone3GS said:
Or you could of jailbroken your iPhone and download blacklist from cydia.... For free.

Like-A-Damn-Boss

iBlacklist is a paid app and any discussions of how to get this app free is considered piracy which is against forum rules.

darkstar2007 said:
iBlacklist is a paid app and any discussions of how to get this app free is considered piracy which is against forum rules.

Did I Ever said how to get it for free? No? I though so -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
iPhone3GS said:
Did I Ever said how to get it for free? No? I though so -_-

Like-A-Damn-Boss

Did I ever say you mentioned how to do it? No. I was simply saying your suggesting piracy. Which piracy is against forum rules.

Edit your signature while your at it. Profanity is against forum rules as well.

Forum Rule #1

1. No content that is considered racist, obscene, x-rated, or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice and the member who posted it will be banned. This includes avatars.

Please read all of our rules.

IPhoneforum.net Rules

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

Last edited:
darkstar2007 said:
Did I ever say you mentioned how to do it? No. I was simply saying your suggesting piracy. Which piracy is against forum rules.

Edit your signature while your at it. Profanity is against forum rules as well.

Forum Rule #1

1. No content that is considered racist, obscene, x-rated, or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice and the member who posted it will be banned. This includes avatars.

Please read all of our rules.

IPhoneforum.net Rules

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

+20...