What's new

can emails be filtered ?

elykoj

Reaction score
is there any way to filter incoming emails? i have my work email on my phone and i get a certain email (shipping receipt) about 30 times a day. i need this email for my work computer but i dont need these coming to my phone. is there any way to filter them so i get all my regular work email but not these?

I use the MAIL application that came with iPad. I have 934 emails. Is there any way to delete all these emails all at once?

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

I use the MAIL application that came with iPad. I have 934 emails. Is there any way to delete all these emails all at once?

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

If your jailbroken. Yes.

But if stock you have to tap Edit, then select each one....one at a time, then tap delete and it will delete all of the selected ones.

is there any way to filter incoming emails? i have my work email on my phone and i get a certain email (shipping receipt) about 30 times a day. i need this email for my work computer but i dont need these coming to my phone. is there any way to filter them so i get all my regular work email but not these?

I have Windstream POP and I can go into my Windstream account through their webmail system and filter it before it gets to Thunderbird on my desktop or to my iPhone. I'm not sure if that info will help, but it might give you some ideas to research. :)