What's new

Camera is gone?

jtivat

Reaction score
Hi guys I just got an Iphone 4s last night. I some how deleted the camera it is gone. I have looked in all the folders and on all the pages it is gone. Even an app that uses the camera does not show the camera icon like it did before.

Any idea's?

Thanks

jtivat said:
Hi guys I just got an Iphone 4s last night. I some how deleted the camera it is gone. I have looked in all the folders and on all the pages it is gone. Even an app that uses the camera does not show the camera icon like it did before.

Any idea's?

Thanks

Did you use the search feature to possibly find the phone application?

I remember my phone application disappeared. Since my phone was purchased with a bad ESN I thought nothing of it because I can not use the application to make phone calls anyway. Bou I did scroll to all the windows and found the application finally showed up..

Why did I write the above is because this may be the same thing about the camera.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

Yes, You can get back your camera by using search feature. it will help you. As I have used this feature in my iphone. So I am sure about this.
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules.

Last edited by a moderator: