What's new

Call blocker app

bjonesms

Reaction score
Of all the iPhone apps out there is not a simple call blocker app that actually works well?! I have tried a couple but none work. I just want to have the option to pick which numbers I want to block. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

well i know verizon has the option to block numbers if you go to ur acc on there website

iBlacklist, it works. Totally worth it.

You have to be jailbroken (which is very simple), but I would also add my vote for iBlacklist. Simple. Effective. I love it.

I notice I seem to be recommending this app very often lol, so I thought I would do this: I am in NO WAY​ affiliated or connected with the makers or distributors of this app. I simply searched, researched, tried several apps and found this one. I paid for mine (full price) and I get no "kick back" in any way when someone uses it. I just like the app, and I like this forum, and I don't get much chances to help, but on this topic I do know a bit - and iBlacklist is the best I have found :)

Take care,
Rob

iBlacklist it's available on App Store as well but it costs 1.59 EUR :D

AppleBlogAt said:
iBlacklist it's available on App Store as well but it costs 1.59 EUR :D

An App Store app would not work nearly as well as a tweak from Cydia.

However KuaiDial has BlackList settings,......and is completely free.....except it has way more awesome options to the phone app.

The iBlacklist app in the AppStore is trash - it doesn't work at all. The cydia app is not connected in anyway. I don't know anything abot KuaiDial - never heard of it, but it sounds interesting.

Still don't understand why apple doesn't build this feature into the iPhone...

Take care,
Rob

Supahrob said:
The iBlacklist app in the AppStore is trash - it doesn't work at all. The cydia app is not connected in anyway. I don't know anything abot KuaiDial - never heard of it, but it sounds interesting.

Still don't understand why apple doesn't build this feature into the iPhone...

Take care,
Rob

Repo: kuaidial.googlecode.com/svn/deb/

Awesome. One of the first tweaks I install after I jailbreak.

+1 kuaidail better battery life than blacklist

I'll have to give that a try - but I gotta say, for the year or so I have been using Iblacklist I have noticed absolutely no effect whatsoever on my battery life.

But I like gadgets and new apps and tweaks, so I am compelled to try this new one lol :)

Take care,
Rob

Alrighty - believe it or not, I forgot all about this. I remember now, so I just installed it. Gonna uninstall iBlacklist and give this one a try.

Take care,
Rob

Hey bjonesms
I have been facing the same problem, I have downloaded iBlacklist app but that is a crab. After some time i tried Quick call diver app, that is also useless.
At the present time I have installed Mr.Number apps on my iPhone 4S. This one seems quite useful for the task.
Give it a try, Chears....!

Mr Number doesn't work on the iPhone 4/4S can't block calls...and if I remember you can't even download Mr Number for iPhone, if you try you get a petition to sign to allowing Mr Number to block calls