What's new

Call block

charlesjbarclay8

Reaction score
I can’t believe Apple has given us no way of blocking no caller id on incoming calls,I’ve searched everything I can think of and nothing??

Use Do Not Disturb to block them:
In Settings - Do Not Disturb, enable Do Not Disturb. Still in Do Not Disturb, go to Phone - Allow Calls From, and select All Contacts.
Not to dis J.A.'s idea, but I often receive calls that are not in my contacts but are still important to me. The above method wouldn't solve Charles' problem if he has the same issue because it would block any caller not in his contacts. That method would also keep alerts and reminders from working.

Not to dis J.A.'s idea, but I often receive calls that are not in my contacts but are still important to me. The above method wouldn't solve Charles' problem if he has the same issue because it would block any caller not in his contacts. That method would also keep alerts and reminders from working.

Yes it is annoying,you can do it on android

I can’t believe Apple has given us no way of blocking no caller id on incoming calls,I’ve searched everything I can think of and nothing??

I would be cautious about blocking no-caller ID calls. In the U.K. at least, calls from hospitals frequently do not show the number. I had one such call a week ago and it was very important.

I would be cautious about blocking no-caller ID calls. In the U.K. at least, calls from hospitals frequently do not show the number. I had one such call a week ago and it was very important.
I just don’t answer and wait to see if they leave voice mail or not. If not, I block them.

I've had this set up for a good while now, and can't recall the last time I got a call that said "no caller ID", "Unknown" or "Private". If it works, the problem is a call from my Doctor's personal number. Those are usually "Private". But scrolling down and blocking this contact is supposed to work.
IMG_6105.jpg

How do you let the Doctor's calls through?