What's new

Calendar Stopped Showing Daily Event Entries

Hytec

Reaction score
Previously, my iPhone SE Calendar (white button on bottom) was showing all events I had entered over time by scrolling up or down. This morning, all that is shown is the current day as a list of hours for today, but none of the events I had entered. I went forward and back to other days hoping to find other entries, but found nothing. I hope I haven't lost all entries for the next year, as this is the only place I have of them,.

I find nothing in Settings that addresses the calendar display. I find nothing searching the IOS User Guide that addresses the previous or current display.

I tried rebooting hoping this was merely a transient hiccup, but it returned.

Can anyone offer suggestions?

Thanks, Hank

Previously, my iPhone SE Calendar (white button on bottom) was showing all events I had entered over time by scrolling up or down. This morning, all that is shown is the current day as a list of hours for today, but none of the events I had entered. I went forward and back to other days hoping to find other entries, but found nothing. I hope I haven't lost all entries for the next year, as this is the only place I have of them,.

I find nothing in Settings that addresses the calendar display. I find nothing searching the IOS User Guide that addresses the previous or current display.

I tried rebooting hoping this was merely a transient hiccup, but it returned.

Can anyone offer suggestions?

Thanks, Hank
Never mind. The event display has returned. I had inadvertently pressed the three horizontal line button at the top of the display. I thought I had pressed it earlier today. Guess not.

I did just now and everything is back to normal.
Hank