What's new

calendar alerts

juniorhashim

Reaction score
how do i set the alert to ring continuously - it only rings once at the moment

148 views and no suggestions? - i am very disappointed

You're not being ignored, people just don't have an answer for you. A couple of days ago I was thinking that maybe you could use a ringtone for the alarm instead of a regular alarm sound. If it was a 30 second ringtone at least it would go for that long.Or maybe I don't understand exactly what you're wanting to do.

You're not being ignored, people just don't have an answer for you. A couple of days ago I was thinking that maybe you could use a ringtone for the alarm instead of a regular alarm sound. If it was a 30 second ringtone at least it would go for that long.Or maybe I don't understand exactly what you're wanting to do.
many thanks - i will try your suggestion - to clarify, when the time comes for an entry in my calendar to sound off all i get if one short sound burst - i would like it to sound much longer until i acknowlegde it.

That's pretty much what I had thought that you needed. I'm not sure that even a ringtone would sound indefinitely, though. It might at least sound for 30 seconds or so. Let us know how it works for you.

That's pretty much what I had thought that you needed. I'm not sure that even a ringtone would sound indefinitely, though. It might at least sound for 30 seconds or so. Let us know how it works for you.
you are absolutely correct - the ringtone sounds for long enough to satisfy my requirement - many many thanks