What's new

Buying an app

squirrel605

Reaction score
I currently have my within apps password locked so I don't accidentally purchase an app. I'm trying to install an app that is ,099 cents but am not able to. I also changed my credit card recently.

I'm wondering if having the within app locked is causing my problem.

Do I have to go to my computer to update my credit card information.

Thank you.

I currently have my within apps password locked so I don't accidentally purchase an app. I'm trying to install an app that is ,099 cents but am not able to. I also changed my credit card recently.

I'm wondering if having the within app locked is causing my problem.

Do I have to go to my computer to update my credit card information.

Thank you.

Installing apps has to be turned on under restrictions and, yes, you have to update your credit card information. That's probable why your purchase didn't go through. Your old credit card is no longer valid.

Thank you. Now I have to remember what my password is.

Is there a way to retrieve a password when you cannot remember what it is. I'm having trouble remembering what mine is.

Is there a way to retrieve a password when you cannot remember what it is. I'm having trouble remembering what mine is.
go to iforgot.apple.com you'll be asked to verify the account either through email or security questions. you will also have to reset the password and it can't be a password that has been used in the past.