What's new

Buy or not to buy?

tim56

Reaction score
Hi
I am still under my 30 days for my iPhone 5s so I am thinking about getting the Apple plus care warranty for $99 dollars. Is it worth getting and would you recommend it? Thank you

I would say yes, i have Applecare on my MacBook Pro and had it on my previous phone, it gives you peace of mind and it's worth it just for the fact of being able to pick up the phone free of charge and someone will sort out your problems.

Good idea, nice price tag on there as well.

I have always gone for the apple care and never needed it so lately (since the iPhone 4) I always risk it but it depends how the apple products have been for you, some seem to have broken many devices and needed to swap out over 7 times so having that apple care has been a life saver for some.

though I got it for my ipad 128gb and still have not used it

Never bothered bought a used mac mini on ebay the drive or memory went bad replaced it myself. Had an iphone 4s gobad on me took it to the apple store they gave me a new phone i only had it for a few days. Unless that package pays for glass repair not worth it and i see that for accidental damage you still have to shell out $79 extra