What's new

Buy now or wait

JohnWJ

Reaction score
G'Day everyone
Just a quick question should I buy an apple watch now or wait until they announce the new hardware later in the year ???

G'Day everyone
Just a quick question should I buy an apple watch now or wait until they announce the new hardware later in the year ???

What phone are you using now? Any issues or problems with it?

I suppose it depends on how bad you want a new phone. I am with the others though, with a 6s, I would wait as well. I had my 6 for nearly 3yrs and when the Product Red 7 came out I couldn't help it LOL! Glad I got one. I'll just say that. 128gb 7 plus. Phone absolutely rocks!! A big step up from the regular 6, let's just say that. Anyhow. I would wait for a couple months after the 8 comes out before buying as to let Apple work out any potential issues with the phone. Not to say this will be the case, but it's what I have seen in the past. But that is JMHO. Good luck waiting. Maybe take a stroll through an Apple Store or Best Buy and take a 7 plus for a spin! But seriously. If you can wait, wait it out. If not get a new phone and sell it when the new ones come out. They seem to hold value pretty darn good. Anyhow, enough babbling. Good luck with whatever you decide. You can't go wrong any way you slice the Apple!!!

I'm still rocking the original series Black Stainless Steel Apple Watch with my Jet Black 7 Plus. I'm one of those people that buys something that I want now because tomorrow is not promised. With that said, I didn't need a stand alone GPS on my watch, nor did I need a smartwatch that was waterproof, the water resistance on the original series was good enough for me the way I use my Apple Watch and the brighter screen was in "the real" world not enough to warrant a new Apple Watch. The recent wave of Apple watchOS updates have really turned my Original Series Apple Watch into a BEAST (figuratively speaking of course), and I really LUV my Apple Watch with plenty of different bands to go along with it
IMG_0703.JPG