What's new

Bruce Lee is Now a Playable Character in Temple Run 2

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Bruce Lee in Temple Run 2.JPG

Imangi Studios announced today that legendary martial artist Bruce Lee is now available in Temple Run 2 as a playable character.

Players will be able to harness Bruce Lee’s swift and agile athleticism to charge past obstacles, earn points, and escape the scary Demon Monkey.

The late Bruce Lee is one of the most legendary martial artists who ever lived, best-known for films such as The Way of the Dragon and Enter the Dragon, and for creating his own martial art, Jeet Kune Do.

Aside from getting to play as the legend himself, players will also receive encouragement from him via excerpts from his many inspiring quotes.
“As one of the most talented martial artists of all time, we think that Bruce Lee is a perfect fit for the Temple Run franchise,” said Keith Shepherd, co-founder of Imangi Studios. “In addition to his speed and agility, we also celebrate his philosophies with words of wisdom when players need it most.”

“I’m very excited to have my father become part of the Temple Run family. It’s apropos the character will launch in 2015, which just happens to be his 75th birthday year!” said Shannon Lee, CEO of Bruce Lee, LLC. “Not only is this a great and fun way to celebrate my father’s birthday, but I’m grateful that my father’s legacy will continue to live on for fans of all ages via our partnership with Imangi.”

Source: Imangi Studios