What's new

Broken screen

cherry777

Reaction score
My screen is cracked and the cracking is spreading.
I've been told that if other than Apple techs open the phone to replace the screen it may stop working. I'm in Cambodia and not able to take to Apple Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there no Post-Offices in C. ??? ¥ Apple, they will tell you to whom you could send your device to repair it.

Gesendet von iPhone 6 Plus mit Tapatalk

My screen is cracked and the cracking is spreading.
I've been told that if other than Apple techs open the phone to replace the screen it may stop working. I'm in Cambodia and not able to take to Apple Store.

Is there an authorized Apple Service Centre in Cambodia?

There is an authorized reseller but they are not to be trusted to leave phone with them. I also have been told they just take phone and offer you buy new at reduced price since they cavy repair

I don't wish to mail my phone somewhere to fix the screen. I want to know if anyone can say non Apple people opening the phone will make it inactive

If you still have warranty on your iPhone and you send it to an unauthorized repair centre, the warranty and AppleCare+, if you bought it will be voided. They could also use counterfeit parts that can prematurely fail or harm your iPhone. It's also possible to damage an iPhone when trying to repair it if the person doing the repair isn't qualified.

I would go to apple or someplace local like IFIXIT-