What's new

Bomba! New puzzle game by indie Australian team

Ally_GamesLab

Reaction score
Independent game dev team Games Lab Apps have recently released Bomba and Bomba Lite for iOS and Android, an explosive and addictive Aztec-themed puzzle game.

About Bomba

Bomba has been released as a Full and a free Lite version available for both Android and iOS.

The Full version currently features 45 levels with five unique environments and challenging strategic gameplay. Use different bombs to manoeuvre the blocks and carefully navigate treacherous moving platforms to bring the glowing Power Ball safely to rest. Watch out for the fragile stone idols and pre-set bombs that could bring everything crashing down in entirely the wrong way!

3… 2… 1… Bomba!

Gameplay Trailer on Youtube

User Reviews

“As addictive as Angry Birds but without the adverts.”

“Good looking addictive game with great use of dynamics.”

“Love it! Levels start easy then go nuts!”

“I get obsessed to complete all levels with the best rank… that was what I did in Angry Birds and I hope to do in Bomba.”

About Games Lab Apps

Games Lab Apps are a small team within the Games Lab office in Sydney, Australia. Bomba is their first release. Their next game, set for release late September, will be Penny Parlor, a series of retro-styled arcade cabinets with an old-timey charm.

Last edited: