What's new

Bluetooth

JDJERSEYBOY

Reaction score
Ok what is the best compatible bluetooth headset for the iphone 4 my sennheizer aint cutting it anymore

Same question. I have the Jawbone Icon and it is a pain, voice calling is hit and miss and in reality it's miss most of the time. Put the phone in my pocket and I cut in and out, walk away from the phone 5-6 feet in line of site and who ever I'm talking to complains audio feed back...

Looking for one that's clear and just works well.

Same question. I have the Jawbone Icon and it is a pain, voice calling is hit and miss and in reality it's miss most of the time. Put the phone in my pocket and I cut in and out, walk away from the phone 5-6 feet in line of site and who ever I'm talking to complains audio feed back...

This is not good to hear as other reports I have read is that the Jawbone products work well with the IP4. I was looking to pick up a Jawbone Era around the time I ditch my BB for the IP4 based on reviews, but don't like to hear that Jawbone has reliable connection issues!

Take a look at the BluAnt Q2. I have tried many different bluetooths and in my opinion the Q2 is the best out there. I tried three different Jawbones and hated all of them. My co worker had issues with his also. Our problem was more related to the sensor have to make and maintain contact with the check. I would get to talking and moving around and it would loose contact and as a result the person on the other line had trouble following me.

Try the Q2.

Jabra BT 2080 is a great little device that is sooooo reliable. But actually, any good device that is not too "cheap" will work fine.

Maybe you can see the video first, and testify whether the buletooth headset is just for you.

This is not good to hear as other reports I have read is that the Jawbone products work well with the IP4. I was looking to pick up a Jawbone Era around the time I ditch my BB for the IP4 based on reviews, but don't like to hear that Jawbone has reliable connection issues!

As of now the connection issues seem better but still having issues with voice dialing. I'll say "Call someones name" and it'll pick and start calling other people or start playing music, which I haven't figured out how to shut off without digging out the phone and doing it manually.

I tried three different Jawbones and hated all of them. My co worker had issues with his also. Our problem was more related to the sensor have to make and maintain contact with the check.

I have an old Motorola BT headset (I think an H700?) that works perfectly--some of the time.

Other times it just won't pair properly--and I think it's an iP4 problem, not a problem with my bluetooth. It seems to occur when the phone signal is weak to begin with, but the handset works OK, the bluetooth not.

What's up with that?