What's new

bluetooth... Ringtones... iTunes ?

traci70

Reaction score
Before the update I've never had a problem with my Bluetooth now I can't get it to pair with any of my devices? If it does pair it's not for long? Also I've tried to change my ringtone on my email a hundred times an it will not change or even just vibrate? It's the most annoying ringtone to boot! I noticed that a U2 Album just showed up on my iTunes library? I did not purchase it??

Try resetting your iPhone. This won't remove data or change settings. Perhaps it will resolve your problems with Bluetooth and the ringtone.
To reset, press and hold Home and Power button until you see the Apple logo. Let go of both. Your iPhone will power up on it's own.

Here are a few other things to try:
Turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone, reset your device (see above) and enable Bluetooth again.

Forget the device that was paired with your iPhone (Settings - Bluetooth). Pair it once again.

Reset network settings in Settings - General - Reset. You'll have to set up Wi-Fi and the Bluetooth connection again.

If you performed the update over the air, in Settings - General - Software Update, use iTunes to restore your iPhone.

Backup your device, restore it and restore from your backup afterwards.

Reset your device after restoring.

Try resetting your iPhone. This won't remove data or change settings. Perhaps it will resolve your problems with Bluetooth and the ringtone.
To reset, press and hold Home and Power button until you see the Apple logo. Let go of both. Your iPhone will power up on it's own.

Here are a few other things to try:
Turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone, reset your device (see above) and enable Bluetooth again.

Forget the device that was paired with your iPhone (Settings - Bluetooth). Pair it once again.

Reset network settings in Settings - General - Reset. You'll have to set up Wi-Fi and the Bluetooth connection again.

If you performed the update over the air, in Settings - General - Software Update, use iTunes to restore your iPhone.

Backup your device, restore it and restore from your backup afterwards.

Reset your device after restoring.
I will try all that but I also don't have access to the radio on iTunes? It always comes up not available right now? Also I noticed that the sound on my phone sometimes works sometimes doesn't and when it does work you can barely hear it? And now it's not only the email ringtone that won't change but the phone will play anything it wants at anytime it wants even bought ringtones I've set? Please help me! Thank You,

Last edited:
Please try what I suggested. If restoring and resetting (my last two suggestions) don't help, we'll try to find another solution.