What's new

Bluetooth App for iphone 4

ragstays

Reaction score
Hi,
Any good app for iphone4 where i can transfer any data to another phone as normal as we do it from other phone via Bluetooth.
Help me out in finding a good one .

Thanks

If you're trying to transfer stuff to another iPhone than I believe Bump has a feature where you can transfer videos and pictures.

DISCLAIMER: never used bump for this, but I'm pretty sure it can do that.

I just googled it and I found this app:

Bluetooth Photo Share in the AppStore

Let us know if it works/helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweaker.ET said:
If you're trying to transfer stuff to another iPhone than I believe Bump has a feature where you can transfer videos and pictures.

DISCLAIMER: never used bump for this, but I'm pretty sure it can do that.

I use bump and the other person has to use bump. I sent a sent a song through it and I don't know if it was ever received or if it was just a snippet

thank you i guess Bump is not useful , as it tags only between iphones , Celeste is a good one , reviews are good but any free app other than that?

I just googled it and I found this app:

Bluetooth Photo Share in the AppStore

Let us know if it works/helps!

no that app does not work. just read the comments, plus if you only want to share photos then use Bump as it shares more then just pics with a bump of phones.

Unleashed said:
no that app does not work. just read the comments, plus if you only want to share photos then use Bump as it shares more then just pics with a bump of phones.

Noted. Thanks for the feedback!

ragstays said:
thank you i guess Bump is not useful , as it tags only between iphones , Celeste is a good one , reviews are good but any free app other than that?

Bump works with android and blackberry