What's new

Blood Fever

jogo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to present you our first iOS game:
loading.png

iTunes

Darko is a vegetarian vampire and nothing is more precious to him than his coffin. He just wanted to go out to get a little soy blood. Suddenly a bunch of zombies put a spoke in his wheel. Now he's got the hands full keeping the endless number of zombies off his coffin.
In this vampire game you take control of the vampire Darko. Depending on the difficulty controlling is done in a different way. But you must always keep an eye on your blood supply.
The game is quite simple and can be immediately played. Still you will want to play it again and again ...
GameCenter and OpenFeint integration offer Achievements and comparison of high scores with your friends.
Feature overview:
* 3 different worlds
* 30 Levels
* Additionally 3 different endless levels for highscore playing
* 7 different opponents
* Traps
* Obstacles
* Great graphics
* 2 Control modes (Touch-Controls and Acceleration)
* Open Feint Support
* GameCenter Support
* And of course loads of zombies!
I think the best thing about the game is, that you can kill masses of zombies with having virtual controls, just hustle your vampire around (before touch slide):
ingame11.png

After touch slide:
ingame12.png

That was the design for world 1, world2 (and world 3) have another and other control styles (world 2 is controlled via accelerometer:
ingame2.png

Being our first release we have a little promo for the fast fans, if you are in the first 100 likers of our Facebook page you have the chance to win a Blood Fever T-Shirt with the Game Over motive:
gameover.png

You can get Blood Fever through iTunes: Blood Fever for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:
The general style is orientated at old trash horror comics. I think that, that the graphican did a great job, too. I got some promocodes, if someone is interested, he can write a PM to me.