What's new

Blobs iphone 3gs

DreamDevil

Reaction score
is it posable to fake blobs in order to restore a device with no blobs at all on it (also no basebase that can be recovered not even 6.15.00 for iphone 3gs) iphone is on IOS 5.1.1. Ive saw new blobs for my personal phone for 5.1.1 and ive never even tried to install ios 5.1.1 on my personal device. *maybe if cydia has blobs for that os on mine maybe some are this other device....*

UPDATE: BLOBS WERE DOWNLOAD FROM DEVICE AND STICHED TO STOCK *.ISPW FILE FOR IOS 5.1.1. RESTOREING NOW. Sorry for the caps im just keeping this for updates for me also....

-1 itunes error and now an itunes recovery screen.
any way to build custom 5.1.1 ios yet?
after running jailbreak useing redsn0w (newest one) and tring to reflash baseband iphone booted into os, however after being booted for just a few mins the iphone rebooted and now is continuing the loop

Last edited:
DreamDevil said:
is it posable to fake blobs in order to restore a device with no blobs at all on it (also no basebase that can be recovered not even 6.15.00 for iphone 3gs) iphone is on IOS 5.1.1. Ive saw new blobs for my personal phone for 5.1.1 and ive never even tried to install ios 5.1.1 on my personal device. *maybe if cydia has blobs for that os on mine maybe some are this other device....*

UPDATE: BLOBS WERE DOWNLOAD FROM DEVICE AND STICHED TO STOCK *.ISPW FILE FOR IOS 5.1.1. RESTOREING NOW. Sorry for the caps im just keeping this for updates for me also....

If a device does not have blobs saved then while the iOS is not being signed then there is no way to get them...unless you ate currently on an iOS on a none-A5 device.

Cydia automatically saves SHSH blobs for whatever iOS is being signed at the moment..regardless if you had the iOS version installed or not.

And, to answer the other part ... blobs are device-specific. You cannot use the blobs from one device on another.

Marilyn

ok well does that mean i can build a custom version of 5.0.1 or 5.1 with ipad baseband and it will fix it? and im guess this is an A4 device since it is a 3gs?

for some reason any ios that i try over 5.0 goes through but at the end it errors -1
anything with in the ios 4+ wont even install Error 28...

Last edited: