What's new

Black or white?

applechick said:
Just wondering what color everyone went with?

I went with White and then just for Christmas I got my Husband the Black and I must say its very sexy but I really like them both equal.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.net

I like the white one. I don't use a case so when I stand it on it's side I will not see the scratches.

I have black. I had a white 4S and hated it. Looked grimey around my Zagg screen shield. Can't see that with the black one.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

My son and I both went with the black one, my daughter with the white. I think the black one has a sleek sexy look to it. My daughter had a white iPhone4 and I always thought it looked like it was dirty, if there is a little nick in it the dirt seemed to collect in the scratch and it stuck out more. All personal preference but she still went with the white for her upgrade.

Black for my son and I. White for the wife. Really doesn't matter because all three are in Otterbox defenders.

Happy New Year to All!

White after much thought haha. It's in an otter box so it doesn't really matter I'm the end

I like the black. The white is okay, but the back of it, the silver, looks horrible IMO. I like the black because it is more of a black all the way around. So black.

I have the iPhone 5 in white & I also have an otterbox on it so, it cant get scratched or
anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would have to say go with the Black iPhone 5 because there's a lot of apps that are no optimized with the 4 inch screen so on the white iPhone 5 the black bars look very tacky on it where as on the black iPhone 5 it blends in. And also a lot of people have the white iPhone be different and get the black one.

Always black...

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

White ipad 4 retina and a white 4s all the way....too many people have the black....plus it's easier to find in the bed

32GB iPad 4 Retina/iPhone4s

I have the white now but I'm seriously considering switching to the black. Here's my pros and cons-

Pro-
Seems like everyone has the white now.

Black looks very classy.

I like the back of the black better.

Cons-

White does show fingerprints less and also shows less bubbles if you use a screen protector.

More color cases go with the white, in my opinion.

I'm worried that the black metal rim will scratch and look bad.

Help!!

I let my 4 year old son choose which color and he said " the black one looks like Darth Vader and the white one looks like a trooper. Darth Vader is stronger so get black daddy!"