What's new

Black or white iphone 4s ? Rumors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariah89

Reaction score
Hey
Im having a rly hard time to choice between the black iphone 4s and the white one. Im sure its a million questions here about this "dilema"...

So, what i´ve heard about the black one is that you will see more visible fingerprints on it, (-) but the screen will blend good with the black color. (+)

The white one i´ve heard, will get more dirty in a while than the black. I dont see how that is possible... I mean, does it get yellowish? Plus ive heard that the white is not comfortable for the eyes like the black one... And that the screen is more ... blue looking?

I would be glad if you could put ur opinion about this. I dont have an iphone yet, planing to buy. Therefore I would like to hear from you who have this iphones, if this "rumor" is true.

Thank u very much.

:)

i have both and like each one, some will say white is for women, thats so far from the truth. white is different and unique in the cell phone world. i keep mine and my wifes white phones in cases, so i see no smudges. they both are still clean and white, i use my in a dirty enviroment. the black one does show more smudges when it is out of its case. but it does look good being all black. in my opinion white is the way to go if you want to be different than everone else.

^^ i agree lol i have the white and my girl has the black lol but i mean really, thier both gonna get dirty. Just stay on top of wiping it down and keep a case on it you'll be set :cool:

i have the ip4 and ip2 in white, neither have shown signs of yellowing, i seem to remember early days of white cases there was an issue and Apple withdrew them until sorted.

as long as you don't leave it in direct sunlight for extended periods you are unlikely to have problems.

btw finger prints are as bad on either colour regarding the screen area, more noticed on the black case.

if it really bothers you - wear latex gloves lol!

Thank u all for the great responses :*
Crowd pleaser - ive heard that apple realised the white iphone later than the black, cuz it actually looked blue on the sides of the screen. They fixed it with an extra layer of white. Therefore, the white one is thicker than the black one. Whoever i think its just another rumour :O

i think ill go with the black one, always have the cleaning wipes in handy, and a WHITE case :p lol.

too many black or white iphone threads and this looks resolved-closed

Status
Not open for further replies.