What's new

BETTER BROWSER THAN SAFARI - Portal For iPhone And iPod Touch

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVY8HFDhMVs]YouTube - BETTER BROWSER THAN SAFARI - Portal For iPhone And iPod Touch - iOS Vlog 285[/ame]​

Portal has got to be the transformer of internet browsers. It works just like Safari except you get a full screen view of your window. You can select features and options buy holding your finger over the half circle at the bottom. From there you can use the basic buttons that you would while surfing the web. There are plenty of extra features and things that can help you out with having a more enjoyable surf. The UI sounds are just so fun to list to. Check out Portal Browser in the App Store for $1.99.

I saw that this thread hasnt got much action, but I downloaded the app about 30 minutes ago and am very impressed thus far. I was kinda hoping more people would download and comment about it as well.

Just downloaded it and tried it out. It's a pretty nice browser. The layout is really futuristic and interactive and "cool" and it's really fun to play with. However, it may be a little difficult for those who have difficulty adapting to technology to use haha.