What's new

Best Twitter App?

IamRalpho

Reaction score
When I had my Droid I used Plume and absolutely loved it, now I have either Ubersocial or Twitter for Iphone and frankly, not happy with either.

What is the best one to use? My biggest pet peeve is when they lose your place in your timeline by closing the app, or when it doesnt load tweets from a certain time ago.

Any ideas/suggestions to either help with these issues or to get the best app?

I've only had my iPhone for a couple weeks now and having come from Android like you, I also used and loved Plume. I tried a few different free versions of Twitter apps and finally decided to go with Tweetbot (can't remember if there was a free version of Tweetbot or not, but I read several reviews on different sites). I'm really happy with it. Good luck on your hunt!

On my iPhone I use Uber Social but on my iPod Touch I use TweetCaster. Both I've found have been pretty nice to work with and have some nice options. I also came from Android and used TweetCaster for it seemed FOREVER . A lot of people use the Twitter App that comes on the iphone but I just couldn't fall in love with it like I hoped too.