What's new

Best navigation app?

Steveohim

Reaction score
What's the best navigation app for iPhone?is tomtom any good as I been reading it isn't since iOS 7.i had it on the galaxy s3 and it was brilliant.can anyone recommend one that doesn't use data.ie offline maps

What's the best navigation app for iPhone?is tomtom any good as I been reading it isn't since iOS 7.i had it on the galaxy s3 and it was brilliant.can anyone recommend one that doesn't use data.ie offline maps
I have the Navigon app. It's not cheap, almost $50.00, but it does allow you to purchase and download map sets for almost anywhere for offline use. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/navigon-north-america/id321506742?mt=8 This is the North American version. Versions for other areas are also sold, at varying prices.

There's also MotionX GPS HD https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/motionx-gps-hd/id370488535?mt=8

Last edited:
Google Maps: The must-have navigation app for iPhone owners.
Waze: Free GPS navigation with turn-by-turn instructions.
MapQuest 4 Mobile: Free voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation powered by MapQuest.
AllSubway ($0.99): Complete database of all major city subway maps around the world.
MotionX GPS Drive ($0.99): Affordable turn-by-turn voice navigation with voice guidance and free traffic updates. For the U.S. and Canada only.

Google Maps and Waze are all you ever need for navigation apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Are all these offline?dont want to be using data?also is google maps better then the maps by Apple?

There are several navigation app suggestion given on this post but as per the best navigation app concern my choice is going on MapQuest. MapQuest is really useful app for you that provide good features like you can easily get the turn by turn direction through GPS, Voice guided and also you can easily search the favorite places on your iPhone 5. If you need this app then just visit iTunes.

Hello Admin!!

Such a really nice and great informative post.After read thread post i have gain lot of free App Navigation info.Thanks for share with us.

Does anyone have the tomtom app running perfectly on ios7?