What's new

Best iPhone

jaidonmitchell

Reaction score
I am looking best iPhone for my younger brother because His birthday at next week and I want to give him new best iPhone. I know that there are lots of iPhone available in the market but I don't know today which is best iPhone in the market? So can any body help me buy the best iPhone?

Depending on how much you want to spend, you should get either an iPhone 4 or an iPhone 4S. Those are the latest two iPhones, and both are quite nice.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

If your asking which is best by quality, they're all great, but the 4S is the most current iPhone on the market. :)
Thanks for your suggestion. After your suggestion I have decoded to buy the iPhone 4s but I don't know it's net price. So please would you tell me it's net price and give me the more information of iPhone 4s?

You can look all of that up pretty easily on google :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your suggestion. After your suggestion I have decoded to buy the iPhone 4s but I don't know it's net price. So please would you tell me it's net price and give me the more information of iPhone 4s?
the Apple site will give you all the specs on 4s also price if you are buying it outright and unlocked.

Your very welcome for the assistance!

I'm gonna have to agree with the other posters. Apple's website will explain the iPhone 4S's specs best.
You'll also find the pricing for the phone there.
Now, purchasing a used one from a private buyer will cost you from $300-$600. Those figures aren't an official estimate, but that's the average pricing I see on Craigslist, or eBay. :)

Your very welcome for the assistance!

I'm gonna have to agree with the other posters. Apple's website will explain the iPhone 4S's specs best.
You'll also find the pricing for the phone there.
Now, purchasing a used one from a private buyer will cost you from $300-$600. Those figures aren't an official estimate, but that's the average pricing I see on Craigslist, or eBay. :)

Thanks darkstar for your great suggestion, I have read suggestion and I am very impressed and I have really decided to buy the iPhone 4s but I don't know how to buy it on eBay. So please tell me How to buy iPhone 4s on eBay?

Thanks darkstar for your great suggestion, I have read suggestion and I am very impressed and I have really decided to buy the iPhone 4s but I don't know how to buy it on eBay. So please tell me How to buy iPhone 4s on eBay?

First create an eBay account and link it to your PayPal account. I would look for an iPhone from a seller who has: lots of positive feedback, lots of pictures, and a very detailed description.

Sent from my HTC One S

First create an eBay account and link it to your PayPal account. I would look for an iPhone from a seller who has: lots of positive feedback, lots of pictures, and a very detailed description.

Sent from my HTC One S
Thanks for your great suggestion, After reading I am very impressed. I will try your suggestion and I buy the new iPhone. I need more help you, So I will contact you in this place. Ok again thanks for your suggestion.