What's new

Best iPhone 4 case

But the best case for the iPhone 4 (and most expensive) is the Vapor case by Element Case

Just got my default case from defaultcase.com for 1 cent plus shipping. Love it. It's a clip on with a great feel n I'm sure you will like it. I think they have six colors

I've always liked the Speck Candyshell cases. All I have so far is my free Apple Bumper though.

I've been using the Vintage Ultra Slim Leather Pouch for my iPhone4 for the last two months and I'm glad I purchased it. It's one of those flap ones where you have to open it and close each time you use it, but that becomes of a minor importance after awhile. However, it does affect the dock connector and the charger. You have to open the case in order to insert the cable. Other than that this case does offer the full body protection it needs. The leather is smooth in texture and as time goes by the leather pouch gives a more vintage look due to the scratches and marks formed from everyday usage. This is what caught my attention before I decided to spend $47.99, and I'm not regretting it so far.

iPhone 4 Case Collections 1 :: Ultra Slim Leather Pouch [Vintage] picture by eggheadjr - Photobucket

iPhone 4 Case Collections 1 :: Ultra Slim Leather Pouch [Vintage] picture by eggheadjr - Photobucket

Vintage Edition Leather Folder Case for iPhone 4 - Brown