What's new

Best Headphone/Earbud thread

GarryDNjn

Reaction score
Im sure there's a bunch of threads about this out there but I'm searching on tapatalk with no prevail..

I'm currently looking for the best earbuds bang for the buck... I have had a Sony mdr set and some skull candys but I'm looking for something reasonable with good bass and a mic/vol control...

This is a thread for all and reviews to help all!! Thanks guys!!

I'll start by saying I bought a pair of Headphones from Sony which are very crisp and have plenty of bass when needed Sony MDR-XB500's I believe there the perfect size and the flat wires never tangle also great quality for the price you can't beat them

Skull candies have some out with in-line mic and volume controls don't know about them though I'm using the beats by dre tours they are expensive but sound really good and have a in-line mic/volume control. But for the bang for your buck I would recommend skull candies have not once been disappointed by any of there headphones I've bought.

I'm using the same Sennheiser CX-300 i bought 3 years ago. After much use (and abuse) they still are in perfectly working condition. They come without a mic or volume control though.

Skull candies have some out with in-line mic and volume controls don't know about them though I'm using the beats by dre tours they are expensive but sound really good and have a in-line mic/volume control. But for the bang for your buck I would recommend skull candies have not once been disappointed by any of there headphones I've bought.

The only thing great about the skull candies is the lifetime warranty other than that there mediocre at best IMHO. The beats are interesting though!!

I vote on Sennheiser as well. Have ones that I carry along with me all the time and others that are near my bed do I listen to music when I go to bed. Sound is amazing and mines have volume control.

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 