Best themes for my iphone 4 .. Suggests man!! Lol

Revi-krs, liveOS HD, DeZire HD, timeless HD and many other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bab2010 said:

How do i search?

Sent from my iPhone 4 beeeeetch!

Have you already jailbreaked? If yes then find them in Cydia.

Hoo and if you want to download and keep the theme files into your computer and not having to download them again you can do it through iSpirit. Download iSpiri. exe file and install it on your computer, you will see and be able to dowbload 1000 of HD themes from iSpirit.

Thanks for ur help mate :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 beeeeetch!

i put this one on lastnight ,found it on ssiphone.com. pretty sure it not the original...so i cant give credit where it is due

20110409185551716.jpg

I try to download true cydia but there is a sign that i have to pay 2.00$ for the theme , is there a way to download HD themes for free using cydia.
Thank you for helping I'm new with this :) hahahaha

Dj101 said:
i put this one on lastnight ,found it on ssiphone.com. pretty sure it not the original...so i cant give credit where it is due

What is that theme called dj

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

like i said earlier...ww.ssiphone.com

there are lots of themes put up every week...and going through the pages will be like a treasure hunt that pays off:D

Apple Cool FOR HD iPhone4 theme free download,iPhone 3gs theme,Itouch Apple Cool FOR HD theme,iPhone 4 theme,iPhone Apple Cool FOR HD theme for free download is that theme!!!!!!

OK. How do i install those once they're downloaded? Also, are they manageable like in Winterboard where if I decide I don't like it I simply disabled it, respring, then uninstall it?

X2!!^^

Do you just unzip the files then copy into themes folder through openssh? I would love to know. There are some sick themes on there!