What's new

Best case in my opinion.

mikej798

Reaction score
In my opinion the best all around case I'm not talking waterproof cases I mean offers great drop protection and so on is the Speck candyshell but but that is my opinion.

I'll have to agree. I got a candyshell flip back in march and I have dropped it a quite a few times and there are no blemishes on my iPhone. I like it a lot because of the flip option and it's easy to get my phone out to give it a good cleaning.

I think iPhone case should be pretty and practical, here is a case that meets your needs but I doubt that if you will buy it as the clothes of your iPhone waterproof, dustproof, anti-shock but extremely ugly, will you accept it? So I prefer beautiful cases because I will take good care of my iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree, the Lifeproof cases are the best that I have found, plus they are waterproof, shock proof and so on. They aren't cheap, but quality seldom is.

As far as not being water proof or bulky and still being aesthetically appealing is what I think the op is getting to. And that's where I agree.

i think you can buy a gel rubber case, it is slim and protective

I just bought an Otterbox defender for the first time. Popped out the included screen saver( it felt like a diaper..lol) anyway. It has great grip and I just today through it across the cooler (concrete floor) today to show a fellow worker the drop protection. The phone never missed a beat. It is slightly bulky. But not seriously so. And like I said the grip on it is great!!

Cheapo TPU case from ebay, best of both worlds, slim profile and provides shock protection.

me too, i think you can buy a gel rubber case, it is slim and protective,thanks for your sharing,
2.gif

I thinks no best. just if you like, if useful for you.
someone like this type, others are not. and different situations people like different types.

I have never use these two case. But i have read many good reviews of them.