What's new

Best Car Adapter?

Klew721

Reaction score
I am currently using a tape thing to listen to music in my car wit my iphone. However, the tape clicks as it plays, so I was just wondering what you all use in your car when you listen to music via your iPhone and which the best options are. I don't want anything super expensive.

I have an aftermarket radio in my car and it has a plug in the back of it for an iPhone,iPod hook up. Are you running a factory or aftermarket radio?

Klew721 said:
I am currently using a tape thing to listen to music in my car wit my iphone. However, the tape clicks as it plays, so I was just wondering what you all use in your car when you listen to music via your iPhone and which the best options are. I don't want anything super expensive.

you could get an fm transmitter like i have plug it into your phone connect it through the cigar charger the one i have has hands free as well cost me 21 us dollars from china will fit most if not all cigarette charger has a holder as well for i phone 3&4

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I went to a car audio shop and had them install an adaptor. It was around $200. Works much better than fm trans, but obviously more expensive. I've been using it for about 18 months with no problems.

iSimple (pacaudio) makes an adaptor for iphone or you can go the FM transmitter, Does your stereo have a usb port?

Check out www.iCarKits.com - The experts in iPod and iPhone car integration. I just got the new iPhone 5 adapter they have. It installs behind the radio and took about an hour but was totally worth the effort. It works just like the OEM adapter in my BMW (gives control through the radios buttons n steering wheel, charging and text display on the radio). I can even do Bluetooth phone calls.

Anyway, check them out, this is the one I got: iCarKits - BNI1UV6