What's new

Battery life 4.3.3

fr0stedfm

Reaction score
Hi, I have updated my iOS and found that the battery life dies really fast after an update from 4.3.2 - 4.3.3, has anyone else had this problem ?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

bodean said:
Yes. Been documented many times on here

Thanks :) I thought it was, I have had a read on google and so on, but wanted to ask other iPhone users :)

yeah i have the same problem... it just drains totally in 1 day.. but worth it i guess..

The battery drain on iOS 4.3.3 for some users. And it's a known issue, hopefully that the iOS 5 will cure that issue.

The battery drain on iOS 4.3.3 for some users. And it's a known issue, hopefully that the iOS 5 will cure that issue.

I'm running 4.3.3 on 3GS... won't ios 5 slow it more? i don't think it'll be able to run all those new features...

I'm running 4.3.3 on 3GS... won't ios 5 slow it more? i don't think it'll be able to run all those new features...

I saw some YouTube video where iOS 5 was running on iPhone 3GS and believe me it wasn't lagging at all, I was even surprise to see how fast the iOS 5 was runing on the iPhone 3GS. You can search on YouTube by your own to see those videos.

Not long now and we can all play with the new iOS xD yehaa, can't wait lol xx

I saw some YouTube video where iOS 5 was running on iPhone 3GS and believe me it wasn't lagging at all, I was even surprise to see how fast the iOS 5 was runing on the iPhone 3GS. You can search on YouTube by your own to see those videos.

wow... hopefully that will happen lol... can't wait to use it too... but again won't the battery die?

I think in the new version it's been tested to not consume a much battery life, so with some luck it should be ok :)

Fingers crossed!