What's new

Battery have problem, need help please

felosargsyan777

Reaction score
Hi all. Yesterday i have purchased for new iphone 4. I have used it and in wholl night my iphone charged. In morning it were 100%. After disconnecting iphone from cable, i have surfed in internet 1 hour with 3G , and 2 hour with wifi. After this battery were 30%. And the backlight were in maximum.

Now i want to ask , that does it ok that in this process and parameters my battery become 30% after 3 hour?

Thanks for help.

I don't have my back light at maximum and my battery lasts a lot longer than than . I am on my phone all day as my work emails come thought in my phone

Turn off data fetching and 3G when not in use. If fetching is on, your phone will constantly check for new data and that takes up quite a bit of battery power. And when the device is on standby/sleep, 3G is still actively fetching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

So my battery level are normal when 3g active, yes?

And how can i deactivate 3g?

Thanks

No, 3G takes battery to maintain, that's why you turn it off when you don't need it. You can turn off cellular data in Settings > General > Network and re-enable it whenever you need

Ok, i will do it. But i think , that my iphone's battery have problem :( I want to go to service , becouse my iphone under guaranty. What you think?

And another question. Does the iphone 4s and iphone 4 have the same speaker volume ?

Last edited:
The only real differences between the 4 and the 4S are more towards the processor and RAM. There's no difference AFAIK with the volume components.

But i have searched on internet and i have seen , that both mobiles have 1gb ram and dual core 1ghz peocessor, but 4s have armcortex 1 version up. Ok, but its not need to me. And i have tested, 4s speaker volume are higher tham me, so speaker have problem too. No, i will go to service for battery and speaker. :((((

Make sure that the volume limit isn't capped below max. You should be able to change that in Settings.app > Music > Volume Limit.

No , i have look in setting and all are in maximum. But i want to ask you one think. In sound setting there are setting, which activating and deactivating sound of locking screen. When i deactivate it and then activate, it playong the same sound of locking screen for user know what are that sound. And that sounds volume are higher , than when i lock screen and it is the sound power, which i have listen from other iphones. So problem with settings , not with speaker, but all settings of volume are in maximum level . What can i do.

Hi all again. I have done full charging wholl night. When i have used it , i have surfed on internet with 3g .Every 2 minut my battery going 1% down. I think this is not ok, what you think :((((

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited: