What's new

Batter Wear

Russtopher

Reaction score
This appears to be my current battery wear. Anything to be concerned about?

Thanks
IMG_1531152550.256828.jpg

Does it agree with the battery health level in Settings>Battery>Battery Health?

My battery health is 89% and and runs fine. I guess in theory I have 11% less run time, but it lasts me all day, and I use my phone a lot during the day.

I'm not sure how you got "wear", assuming an app, but I doubt it's anything to be concerned about. Batteries can't stay 100% forever.

Does it agree with the battery health level in Settings>Battery>Battery Health?

I don’t see a “battery health” option under the battery settings? Yes, I got that reading from an APP.

THANKS

I haven't noticed any issues, but the choice to update is yours. If you choose to update you'll have to update to iOS 11.4 as Apple has stopped signing any version of iOS 11.3.

Last edited:
I haven't noticed any issues, but the choice to update is yours. If you choose to update you'll have to update to iOS 11.4 as Apple has stopped signing any version of iOS 11.3.

No issues with IOS 11.4?

Thanks

No issues with IOS 11.4?

Thanks
I’m currently on iOS 12 Developer beta 3 but when I was on iOS 11 I had no problems resulting from the iOS. Whether or not you have any problems can be the result of which phone you’re using and whether or not the update was fully successful. Make sure you have a good internet connection and don’t use the iPhone during the update process. Also, backup the iPhone just before the update in case there are problems and you have to restore the iPhone.
If you want, you can do the update through iTunes on your computer.

I’m currently on iOS 12 Developer beta 3 but when I was on iOS 11 I had no problems resulting from the iOS. Whether or not you have any problems can be the result of which phone you’re using and whether or not the update was fully successful. Make sure you have a good internet connection and don’t use the iPhone during the update process. Also, backup the iPhone just before the update in case there are problems and you have to restore the iPhone.
If you want, you can do the update through iTunes on your computer.

Thanks. I am using an I-phone SE. I am always careful to not interrupt updates while they are being applied.

Thanks

Three years now and I have 98% capacity in the iOS battery wear indicator and 99% in Battery Life.. I use it all the time for everything, but no gaming. No particular charging scheme, just whenever.

My Battery health app says that my SE battery is running at 92%. The battery health beta in the IOS 11.4.1 (upgraded earlier today) says that my battery is running at 98%. The two are close enough not to fret over? One is more accurate than the other?

Thanks

My Battery health app says that my SE battery is running at 92%. The battery health beta in the IOS 11.4.1 (upgraded earlier today) says that my battery is running at 98%. The two are close enough not to fret over? One is more accurate than the other?

Thanks

When checking battery health using 3rd party apps, they recommend checking it when your device is at 100% charge. I don't think that's neccessary checking it on the phone's battery health feature. But it may account for the difference.

When checking battery health using 3rd party apps, they recommend checking it when your device is at 100% charge. I don't think that's neccessary checking it on the phone's battery health feature. But it may account for the difference.

Thanks. I do check it at 100% charged. I downloaded IOS 11.4.1, and the battery health beta gives me 98% reading. That’s a bit above what the third party app gives me. I’m probably just being too anal and paranoid about it.

Thank You