What's new

Bank of America Releases New TV Ads Promoting Apple Pay Payments on iPhone 6

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
bank of america apple pay iphhone 6.png

Apple is not alone in the promotion of its Apple Pay payment system, as banks and retailers have participated in raising consumer awareness regarding the new service. Now, after a series of television, newspaper, billboard, email and online ads by Chase, Citibank, Wells Fargo, Mastercard and others, it's time for Bank of America to promote Apple Pay.

You can see below the latest spot from Bank of America, which calls Apple Pay "the new, easy, secure, smart way to pay with a simple touch." The voiceover says the following:

"Before she bought something for her husband... something for Buster... and a little something for herself, Nancy grabbed her iPhone 6 so she could pay with her Bank of America card using Apple Pay. The new, easy, secure, smart way to pay with a simple touch. That's the convenience of innovative connections. That's Bank of America."

What do you think about this new TV ad? Will it help Apple increase the number of Apple Pay customers in the US?

Source: Youtube

I like that ad!
BTW, every time I pay with Apple Pay, the cashiers always are like, "That's so cool! I love it when people use their iPhones to pay. It makes it so fast and easy!"