Backup size jumped to 9.2 GB!

Stuffed

New Member
Why has my iPhone 6s iCloud backup now gone to 9.2 GB?! Checked what it is backing up and photos are 1.2 GB and the rest are only a few MB each. Used to backup just fine until about 10 days ago.

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any other I products? I have a iPad, and a iPad mini along with my iPhone. There should be a breakdown on your iCloud account.
 
Yes have an iPad but it is not the size on the iCloud that is the problem - it is the size it says on the iPhone to back up.
Every morning I get a message to say "not enough storage in iCloud"
Have a look at the screen shot - now over 10 GB! image.webpimage.webp
 
Thanks for doing that - couldn't work out how to do it - must be because we are upside down here in New Zealand?!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top