What's new

Background change set??

Sn0wB1uNt44

Reaction score
hi! I just want to know if it have a program on cydia that we can to set our own wallpaper background but in panorama... Just like set some pics of you camera roll and they appear on your homescreen background one before the other... For exemple, the nice background of windows 7 who change alone. Thx!

Get "panorama" from cydia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried it but I don't want a panoramic wallpaper but I want a background that will change every 30 seconds for exemple, and the photos that's me who is chosen this pics... You know? Exactly like the wallpaper of windows 7 who change every minute.

video wallpapers eat your battery in 30 min....

yeah i tried out video wallpapers, they are good but my battery died so quick from 100% i had to remove it

The back ground of i-phone is excellent I have a program on Cyndia that we can to set our own wallpaper background but in panorama... Just like set some pictures of you camera roll and they appear on your home screen background one before the other... For example, the nice background of windows 7 who change alone.

hey senvyhomes! The name of your software on cidya is Background of i-phone??? what's the name?? It's exactly what i want! :)