What's new

Back to Apple!!

appleaddict73

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am very happy to announce that I have come to my senses and have come back to Apple!
I've been a pretty big fan of Apple ever since the first iPhone and iPod was released. Then I purchased the 27" iMac and the Apple TV and the first Apple Watch.
Well something persuaded me to get a s7 edge. Its a good phone, looks nice, had some great features, but something Was always missing, so I purchased the gear S2 classic smart watch, because I loved my Apple Watch, but still it just always felt like something was missing. In the mean time, and let me just say I have NEVER cracked or even hardly scratched my screens with an Apple phone, but with the S7 edge, I cracked it twice and both times I had no idea how and the phone had a nice case on it. So I finally realized its time to go back to Apple, so I am happy to say I'm am now the proud owner of the iPhone 7 plus 256gb matte black and the Apple Watch series 1 watch and I feel complete again!

Sorry if my story was to long and boring

Welcome to iPhoneForums, appleaddict73, and congratulations on the new devices!

I too have recently returned and I too picked up an Apple Watch 2. However, I keep an Android phone around and use it still from time to time. Currently I've got a V20 in a drawer waiting for me to swap back to Android. I enjoy both, but I'm getting more and more wrapped into the Apple ecosystem.

Hi! Welcome back to the Dark Side [emoji16]

Congrats on your new purchases, they're fantastic devices!

I got the Matte Black and I babe the heck out of it, and its in a nice case, sooooo hopefully this won't happen. But I promise I won't blame this forum or Apple :) if it does