What's new

Auto Silent Mode?

buzzz

Reaction score
Hey,

This is really important. I keep getting caught with my phone ringing in school; I forget to set it on silent sometimes.

Is there a tweak that helps me set a schedule to automatically set silent mode on? :/

thanks

iOS 6 has "Do not disturb". Should do exactly what you want.

Hey,

This is really important. I keep getting caught with my phone ringing in school; I forget to set it on silent sometimes.

Is there a tweak that helps me set a schedule to automatically set silent mode on? :/

thanks
may i suggest you turn off your phone when you are in school,just a thought !!!

iOS 6 has "Do not disturb". Should do exactly what you want.
This feature allows you to set a ON and OFF time for "Do Not Disturb." However, it's not a fully silent feature. By default, contatcs that you have in your "Favorites" will ring through when calling (can be changed to where you have NO sounds at all). Notifications & text sounds will not, though.
may i suggest you turn off your phone when you are in school,just a thought !!!
This is mostly likely you're best solution. If you're "getting into trouble..." then chances are your school has rules on having wireless devices on school property... or rules against them being used while at school. Really though... it comes down to being responsible. When you get to school first thing in the morning... turn it off or silence. When you're leaving... turn it back on. Simple as that!

I use AutoSilent. It either reads your calendar as busy and silences the phone or you can also schedule a repeating time period. Not perfect, but the only thing I could find after having several good options on Android.

Do Not Disturb is for iOS 6..
Auto Silent is for iOS 4..

And I'm on iOS 5, so... :-|

Do Not Disturb is for iOS 6..
Auto Silent is for iOS 4..
And I'm on iOS 5, so... :-|
My suggestion is still the same as I stated before.... if you wish to have your phone w/ you while you're at school, perhaps you need to be a bit more responsible and remember to A) Turn it of... or B) Silnce it!

SBProfiles is the best for that!!

I use AutoSilent. It either reads your calendar as busy and silences the phone or you can also schedule a repeating time period. Not perfect, but the only thing I could find after having several good options on Android.

AutoSilent is a location based application. It can detect your current location and mute your iDevice automatically when you are at School or at the University
Can you switch location service to off so that you save the battery ?