What's new

Audio translator app for German?

Tricon7

Reaction score
I'd like to see if there's an app which will translate German to English or vice versa by speaking into the iPhone rather than having to type it in. Handy when I'm listening to a German broadcast on the phone and want to translate a word without having to type while driving. But I don't know if the technology is up for that.

Tricon7 said:
I'd like to see if there's an app which will translate German to English or vice versa by speaking into the iPhone rather than having to type it in. Handy when I'm listening to a German broadcast on the phone and want to translate a word without having to type while driving. But I don't know if the technology is up for that.

Try itranslate

Thanks. It appears to be just what I'm looking for.

I've always wondered how people can build such impressive apps and then give them away for free? I know there's money to be made somewhere - but how?

Tricon7 said:
Thanks. It appears to be just what I'm looking for.

I've always wondered how people can build such impressive apps and then give them away for free? I know there's money to be made somewhere - but how?

I'm glad it helps. That app does have in app purchases. So the money is made from that. Lol