What's new

AT&T to h2o

Jrome.brooks

Reaction score
Do I need to unlock an iPhone 4 from AT&T to work on h2o ?? Can I just take the AT&T SIM card and put a h2o SIM card in

Unless it's been changed, yes you'll need to unlock your AT&T device for use with H2O

Ok I just got a iphone4 from the apple store I wonder if that comes unlocked

They have options that you can choose from. Generally if you're buying a device at retail from Apple, it should be factory unlocked if you didn't specify a carrier

They have options that you can choose from. Generally if you're buying a device at retail from Apple, it should be factory unlocked if you didn't specify a carrier

Well the iPhone AT&T sent to me was malfunctioning so I went to apple and they gave me a new one and all I had to do is put the sim in and it was activated so.... What does that mean for apple issued iPhone?

It means you have a phone that is under contract to
AT& T. Didn't you tell us last week that you felt treated poorly by Sprint so broke your Iphone5 contract with them and bought an IP4 from AT & T. You wanted to try to jail breakthe IP 5 to use off of some other provider with a sim card. Just because the IP4 needed replacement due to defect does not negate the contract you signed when you acquired it.

Last edited:
it means you have a phone that is under contract to
AT& T. Didn't you tell us last week that you felt treated poorly by Sprint so broke your Iphone5 contract with them and bought an IP4 from AT & T. You wanted to try to jail break it to use off of some other provider. Just because it needed replacement ue to defect does not negate the contract you signed when you acquired it.

I tried to unlock my iPhone 5 from sprint to work for AT&T I'm still in that process;right now I'm on AT&T with the 4