What's new

At&t Iphone 4 for Verizon??

Coltrain

Reaction score
Hey, I just bought a unlocked at&t iphone 4. The guy told me that since it's unlocked that I can use it for verizon. Is that true?

absolutely NOT! I hope this is not why you purchased it. Verizon is CDMA and ATT is GSM. with the phone being unlocked, you can use it on another GSM carrier (t-mobile) but not sprint or verizon.

Absolutely positively never on the face of the planet will it ever ever ever work on Verizon.

Never. Ever.

Generally it's a good practice to research BEFORE purchase, not after.

Faked, almost certainly. Probably spoofed the carrier to show Verizon.

Some guy on YouTube got an AT&T phone to work on Verizon. That was posted before Verizon iPhone.
Fake. When you jailbreak you can change the carrier text, AT&T and Verizon use different radio technologies, short of switching out the radio it can't be done.

Alright, I got it for $110 so I can just sell it on ebay and get $7-800.

What does the term unlocked mean??

There must be something wrong with it if you only paid $110 for the iPhone 4 AND for the shipping, because I have never seen one go for that cheap, unlocked ones go for even more.

There must be something wrong with it if you only paid $110 for the iPhone 4 AND for the shipping, because I have never seen one go for that cheap, unlocked ones go for even more.

It wasn't off ebay and it was from a friend. It was a lucky thing so i just thought i'd buy it and sell for a $700 profit.

It wasn't off ebay and it was from a friend. It was a lucky thing so i just thought i'd buy it and sell for a $700 profit.

if you're friend told you that he has a unlocked at&t iPhone4 that works on Verizon and you believed it. i highly dont think that you can manipulate someone into buying it. Something has to be wrong with it.

Last edited:

if you're friend told you that he has a unlocked at&t iPhone4 that works on Verizon and you believed it. i highly that you can manipulate someone into buying it. Something has to be wrong with it.

Hey never told me that it worked with Verizon I just assumed it. So anytime you want to stop flaming and trolling my thread will be good.

Ps. Check your English. Makes no sense

Hey, I just bought a unlocked at&t iphone 4. The guy told me that since it's unlocked that I can use it for verizon. Is that true?

Hey never told me that it worked with Verizon I just assumed it. So anytime you want to stop flaming and trolling my thread will be good.

Ummm... You might want to read what you originally posted.

Lol! Agreed 1005689 %! I know I am new here but I am not new to cell phones or forums Lol!

I call shenanigans!!!!!!! :) "He told me it will work" " I never said he said that"

Dr. Jekyll meet Mr. Hyde, do you know each-other?

thank you. I didn't want to say anything else because I clearly read his original post.

I kind of just made it up to get an easier answer out of people like you.

I kind of just made it up to get an easier answer out of people like you.

I think " I bought an unlocked AT&T iPhone 4 for a great price! Can I get it to work with Verizon? Thanks!" may have been an easier and better way than making up a story.

Now that you have for all intents and purposes "LIED" to us it may have damaged your credibility and reputation. Just a thought. :)