B boblinfoto New Member Jan 14, 2014 #1 Lately I get a pop up message asking for my email password. I haven't changed anything. How can I eliminate this annoying popup? Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
Lately I get a pop up message asking for my email password. I haven't changed anything. How can I eliminate this annoying popup?
L lbpanter New Member Jan 14, 2014 #2 this is happening to me as well. i have done a factory reset and delete email accounts and readded them. nothing works.
this is happening to me as well. i have done a factory reset and delete email accounts and readded them. nothing works.
P pl0323 New Member Jan 26, 2014 #4 Happens to me with Yahoo, I think it's the Yahoo server just making sure it's you....
B bear7962 Well-Known Member Jan 27, 2014 #5 Check your settings, not happening with my Yahoo email. GL and let us know what the problem was when yo figure it out.
Check your settings, not happening with my Yahoo email. GL and let us know what the problem was when yo figure it out.
A abredt Member Feb 3, 2014 #6 On my Windos desktop, yahoo asks for it from time to time. Maybe it's because you are not using the same computer to go to yahoo email and it needs to authenticate you???
On my Windos desktop, yahoo asks for it from time to time. Maybe it's because you are not using the same computer to go to yahoo email and it needs to authenticate you???
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon