What's new

Are you going to wait for the iPhone 7 or are you getting the iPhone 6S?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
What do you folks think? We know that some of you just stick to the two year upgrade cycle, so you may be in a position to wait for the iPhone 7 or get the iPhone 6S now. Are you happy with your current phone, and are comfortable waiting until the iPhone 7?

I'm getting iPhone 6s Plus, have pre-ordered, Next year I will get iPhone 7.
I change my phone every year.

I'm definitely not getting the 6S, as I'm beyond happy with my iPhone 6. I will most likely get the iPhone 7, but we'll have to see what kind of tricks Apple is working on to convince me to give them my money.

I've got the 6s and seriously what more can any phones do that the 6s doesn't? Ok Live Photos have been added which I wouldn't of thought of them adding. Better battery life would be good. Maybe completely water proof would be good. I used to change phone every year I've had a mobile now since 1999. So I remember the first phones that came out back then it was basic black and white screen with buttons. My first phone had nothing on apart from making and receiving calls and text and few basic ringtones. Then my next had few basic games. So you can see how much they have been updated now but I think they have now improved as much as they can apart from maybe minor improvements to battery life more memory higher quality camera and video. To be fair for most people who just take photos of stuff cos they can like me there isn't really a noticeable difference in photos. I've not sat to compare photos from different phones but there hasn't been a noticeable difference as the cameras have improved. Maybe like 1 or 2 mp cameras would be more noticeable as not as good but with iPhone 6s there's 5mp and 12mp cameras and I haven't noticed any difference in quality of photos between them.

Next October 2016 I'll get the 6S. Mom probably won't let me get the 7. Too much money even with the upgrade.

I've got the 6, and I'm so happy with it, I wonder if I'm gonna want to jump to the 7. Might wait it out till the 7s.

I just purchased the 6S and am most satisfied with it cannot see changing to a 7 when it first comes out price being one thing until it settles in however I am sure it will bring some nice changes maybe a 7S at that time .

Oh no be satisfied l just had my 5 burnt out by a faulty battery and quickly bought a 4.
Just so l could telephone and whatsapp. I am stuck on
iOS 7
But now we're talking about 7 can't believe it. Be happy with what you have, not what you can't have.
Relax

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I love my 6S Plus but I will be getting iPhone 7.

May l ask why ? You don't much about it yet, l maybe dumb but what if it's not as good as what you have already, for your needs l mean.
You don't know what it can and can't do they are just rumours at the mo l don't get it. HELP
It may turn out to be a load of c******** what then ?

May l ask why ? You don't much about it yet, l maybe dumb but what if it's not as good as what you have already, for your needs l mean.
You don't know what it can and can't do they are just rumours at the mo l don't get it. HELP
It may turn out to be a load of c******** what then ?
I change my phone every year, I know it will be great, I know I will love it whatever it brings. Its iPhone.

Also I like to sell my current phone while it has good resale value, this goes a long way towards the cost of the new one, the longer I keep it the less its worth.

You are just a iPhone poser :) trying to think of the name of Davids wife posh Beckham must have the latest that's all.
It's iPhone it must be good iOS 9.3 all l see here is people with problems we will fix them etc.
The phones are great no argument but are you not prejudging it just a little bit to say it's Apple? I trust them.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

You are just a iPhone poser :) trying to think of the name of Davids wife posh Beckham must have the latest that's all.
It's iPhone it must be good iOS 9.3 all l see here is people with problems we will fix them etc.
The phones are great no argument but are you not prejudging it just a little bit to say it's Apple? I trust them.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
Maybe I am an phone poser :) I can afford the latest and the best so.....Why not :)

You think it's the best

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

You think it's the best

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
As you say we don't know exactly what the the next iPhone will bring but by the time September is approaching we have a pretty good idea, I don't see the point in keeping a year old phone that will start losing value.
I'm looking forward to iPhone 7 whatever it brings.