What's new

Are These the First Leaked Images of a Powered-On iPhone 7?

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this a powered on iPhone 7.JPG

BGR has today posted newly leaked images that are purported to be of a fully working and powered-on iPhone 7. The images were first published on Chinese microblogging site Weibo, and then republished on Twitter by The Malignant, who tweeted:

“bored by dummy units? Let’s see a real working machine!”

Interestingly, despite comments from Evan Blass that were reported on yesterday that the next iPhone would not be called “iPhone 7,” The Malignant is still using the iPhone7 hashtag, and in a reply to Evan Blass’s assertion that there will be two iPhone models in 2016, codenamed Sonora and Dos Palos, The Malignant calls the Dos Palos phone “iPhone7Pro.” So, could it be that there will indeed be two iPhone 7 models, and the more expensive one will be called iPhone 7 Pro, rather than iPhone 7 Plus? Apple is certainly doing a better job than usual of keeping us all guessing on this one.

Source: Leaked photos show a real iPhone 7 powered on for the first time

The photos in that story could very well be faked. The working iPhone in the photos is never shown from an angle that would prove whether or not it is the next generation iPhone and not just an iPhone 6 or 6S.

Just had a quick look at a larger photo in Chrome, there seems to be buttons at the bottom on the right side. Not that l really mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just had a quick look at a larger photo in Chrome, there seems to be buttons at the bottom on the right side. Not that l really mind.

I couldn't see any. I was looking at the images on my iPad Pro.

Well l am not going up against 2 women l must have the wrong glasses on. Sorry