What's new

are there any cydia apps to save battery

ipodtouch4g said:
are there any cydia apps to save battery

No app can actually save the battery. You should turn stuff of when you're not using it ie. Wifi, location, push, or notfications. Also turn down brightness and turn auto brightness on. Close any app that your done with.

Try batterydoctor to help with your battery issue as well

Battery doc and other apps like it has a maintenance feature that performs a complete charge cycle. It is supposed to preserve the performance of the battery and can improve battery life in some cases. Its done in 3 phases: discharge, fast charge and then trickle charge. The app recommends doing this once a month.

I am using iBattery Pro. Only went thru one charge cycle and havent noticed any significant increase in battery life yet.

Battery doc and other apps like it has a maintenance feature that performs a complete charge cycle. It is supposed to preserve the performance of the battery and can improve battery life in some cases. Its done in 3 phases: discharge, fast charge and then trickle charge. The app recommends doing this once a month.

I am using iBattery Pro. Only went thru one charge cycle and havent noticed any significant increase in battery life yet.

i had brain loss and forgot what it was..silly me