What's new

APPS Downloaded in iTunes but not showing in the phone !

augustya

Reaction score
I am trying to download some APPS using iTunes all the APPS do get downloaded in iTunes but when I connect my iPhone and sync none of the APPS are showing in my phone. All of them have downloaded perfectly fine in iTunes but they don't show up on my phone when I click sync or even click on transfer my purchases. Here are the steps that I have done so far

1. There are only 48 APPS including the default APPS (Icons).

2. There are only 3 pages (Screens) so far on my phone.

3. I have Reset the Homescreen Layout and Reset all the settings. None of it seem to have worked.

I still don't see the downloaded APPS on my phone I might have clicked at least a hundred times 'Sync' and 'Transfer my Purchases'

What more do I do ? Guys please help... :-(

Have you ticked the apps you've downloaded to sync with your phone? Click your phone in iTunes then choose the apps tab and tick all the apps you want synced. It may be a good idea to tick the 'automatically sync new apps' box at the bottom of the list...

Have you ticked the apps you've downloaded to sync with your phone?..

Ok where and how do I do that? Wud appreciate, if u could please put a screenshot of the iTunes on how to do it.

Click your phone in iTunes then choose the apps tab and tick all the apps you want synced.

Ok, I will tell u what I tried doing. I went to the APPS tab which appears on the left side of the pane in iTunes then I clicked file on top of the menu bar in iTunes and then clicked select All, that got selected all the APPS and then click Sync but that still won't show the downloaded APPS in the phone.

It may be a good idea to tick the 'automatically sync new apps' box at the bottom of the list...

Again could not find it, where is it exactly? If u cud please put a screenshot please :)

You need to click on your device in the left hand pane, not apps. You will then see several tabs at the top...Summary, Info, Apps, etc. Click on Apps.

You need to click on your device in the left hand pane, not apps. You will then see several tabs at the top...Summary, Info, Apps, etc. Click on Apps.

Yes ! Got it Thanks ! :)

Yes, you have to choose your phone first.

The auto sync new apps box is at te bottom of the apps list under the apps tab...