What's new

Apps Developer!!

ifone99

Reaction score
Hi all friends!!

I am new to this forum and even to iPhone Application world. I have recently started working on one of iPhone applications launched few days earlier. I am not getting that much of praise to the extent I worked on it under our teams' supervision shadowmobiledvelopment.

Actually We launched a fun based iPhone Application to fill people with pleasure. It is an entertaining sort of app for all aged people i.e., teenagers, youngsters, adults and the grand grand people.

It is simple intro of my efforts. I will explain my apps features and all it has in brief in my next post.

I may require your comments and advises regarding my efforts from all of you. A community becomes more friendly when people interact with each other without having any favoritism for one and leave the other unattended.

Simply, Honest is the best policy.

Take Care All,

Adieu!!:appstore:

App comprises different options/features like

:messages:New Project,

Slide Show (for the editing he did with different images),

Add face
User is required to select image from database, library or camera. Selected image displays on the iphone screen.,

Add Speech(specify the type of speech either by an elder or younger, male or female) to the face-image
selected.

SAVE/Share

The user can save and share the image on facebook, twitter, e-mail or tumbler.

Original face transformation

Different faces can replace the original face with the help of Zoom in, Zoom out(width n height) and rotation function.
Text can be added and then uttered through the face selected.

Image Cropping

User can crop the image according to his/her requirments as well. Consumer can add croped faces to
the image from already saved database.

LIP SYNC of Character

On entering some text the selected image lips would sync with the text while speaking,UI graphics integration is also
adopted in the app. A small tract is used as a trick for the user, on moving the tract between the lips of the staging
image it takes the same image as under.

Clicking the play button the user would see the lips moving according the to the test. User can pause and resume
the speech. Different lips can be resized depending on the need of the user.