What's new

Apps and storage space

Tricon7

Reaction score
I have a 16GB iPhone 4 and I thought that that space would only be eaten up by photos, mp3s, and videos. But I'll bet that downloaded apps also eat into that storage space, too. True?

Last edited:
Sure does. Each app Is different. You can find how roughly how much space it will take up a the bottom of the app description in the app store.

Some apps are over 1gb others are less than 1mb...

I have a 16GB iPhone 4 and I thought that that space would only be eaten up by photos, mp3s, and videos. But I'll bet that downloaded apps also eat into that storage space, too. True?

Games app are space eater. Game like infinity blade take up to 1GB of space in your device.

It would be nice if Apple would put in a slot for re-moveable storage but im sure it would be a cosmetic nighmare......

It would be nice if Apple would put in a slot for re-moveable storage but im sure it would be a cosmetic nighmare......

I would like that feature but with the possible dust bunnies I could do without

Sent from my iP4 while cranking the flyest GoGo bands! DC/MD

Dude your gonna need to download a ton of data to fill it up.

Ive got

200 songs
1 video
28 pics
37 applications

and ive still got 12.1gb free.

Games app are space eater. Game like infinity blade take up to 1GB of space in your device.

What's "Infinity Blade"? Never heard of it.

Yeah its a fight game that then costs you more real cash for gold !

yeah, if one is lazy to fight the God King and earn more money he can always buy golds and then have enough money to buy blades or rings etc...