What's new

Apple's Senior VP of Designs, Johnathan Ive says, "Best is Yet to Come" from Apple

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
jonathan-ive-and-steve-jobs.gif

Although the late Steve Jobs was undoubtedly one of the primary forces behind the success of Apple, it's sometimes easy to forget that in order to get to that point, Jobs was wise enough to surround himself with other smart and creative people, and that each of those folks brought something to the team that helped Apple thrive. A good example of this is Johnathan Ive, the Senior Vice President of Industrial Design at Apple. In an interview recently with the UK publication, The Telegraph, he shared that when it comes to great designs from Apple, the best is yet to come. The Telegraph's interviewer, Shane Richmond, asked Sir Ive which of his designs he will most likely be remembered for. The British designer, (who is scheduled to be knighted on Wednesday in London - which probably already happened by now), responded with, “It’s a really tough one. A lot does seem to come back to the fact that what we’re working on now feels like the most important and the best work we’ve done, and so it would be what we’re working on right now, which of course I can’t tell you about.”

Imagining the possibilities in his statement certainly is exciting. Right now there are several rumored new devices coming from Apple that should take things to a whole new level. Here's a reminder of what may be coming soon from the Cupertino crew:
  • A smaller version of the iPad tablet
  • A thinner MacBook Pro
  • A high-definition television
  • A redesigned iPhone that will launch this fall
What do you guys think? Could the best get any better? I wouldn't be surprised... ;)

Source: BGR

When will apple make the iphone flush my toilet, mow my lawn, use my microwave, drive my car, pay my bills automatically, run my shower and all this remotey and more?

The best can get better to make us all lazier.